The candidates' tasks will include:
- support of the Operations Department in everyday tasks
- participation in projects development
- student status (preferred faculties: Finance and Accounting, Economics, Management, Administration)
- proficient use of computer and office equipment
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- commitment to the assigned tasks
- skills of organizing own work
- reliability and preciseness in fulfilling professional duties
- paid internship (15 PLN gross/h)
- opportunity to gain valuable experience
- work in an integrated and friendly team
- convenient location of the work place: Warszawa Kabaty (the office is located near the Kabaty Metro station)
The offer is addressed to students in the course of their studies or soon-to-be graduates, who like challenges and want to gain practical experience in office work.
Please send your application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please remember to include the following clause in your application: "I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (i.e. Journal of Laws from 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended). I acknowledge that I have right to access and correct the content of my personal data."