The Operations Department deals with massive business processes in the field of current sales (verifying the correctness of contracts concluded with clients), correspondence and telephone service for clients and agents, handling customer settlements and commission settlements with intermediaries.
As the Operations Department Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work in each of these areas, and one of them can become your leading specialization. It will depend on the needs related to the development of the area, your skills and preferences. In addition, you will participate in tasks related to the improvement of our business processes and the IT systems used, mainly the process management system.
We especially invite candidates with working experience at the Contact Centre in the areas of Customer Service and intermediaries or the Back Office of large property insurance companies.
- work experience in areas related to the insurance or banking sector
- higher education or final years of study
- very efficient use of MS Excel
- ability to conduct telephone conversations
- the ability to correctly formulate verbal and written statements
- meticulousness and accuracy
- the ability to organize your own work well
- the ability to identify improvement areas in the performed tasks
- stable employment based on a full-time contract
- work in a dynamic company in an innovative sector
- attractive salary and real opportunities for promotion
- opportunity to gain rich experience in various areas of activity of financial sector institutions
- work in a harmonious, friendly team
- openness to your ideas of improving the company's business processes
- Multisport card for those interested
Please send your application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please remember to include the following clause in your application: "I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (i.e. Journal of Laws from 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended). I acknowledge that I have right to access and correct the content of my personal data."